Monday 3 December 2012

Hello Monday!: Please let me introduce you to Pinhole Press

As I mentioned in a previous post, I love photo gifts and I have a couple go to favorite sites. Tiny Prints is one of my top 5 but Pinhole Press IS my favorite! Wait until you see their unique and affordable photo gifts! All gifts below are between $15-30! (And no, aside from being in love with their products, I am not affiliated with them in any way!)

Custom Photo Wall Decals via Pinhole Press
Custom photo Mini Book of Names & Faces via Pinhole Press
Custom Photo Flash Cards via Pinhole Press
Custom Photo Acrylic Framed Calendar via Pinhole Press
Custom Photo Journals  via Pinhole Press
Custom Photo Scribble Pad  via Pinhole Press
There are too many products to mention them all in this post so definitely go check them out here! I think you could possibly get ALL your Christmas shopping done on this one site!


No comments:

Post a Comment