Friday 30 November 2012

Friday Fabulous Finds: Very cool wall designs

Chalkboard walls are in my opinion one of the greatest inventions.  Fun for the kids and fun for the adults - I admit, I feel like a kid when I am writing on a chalkboard wall.  I fell upon this site, looksugar.com, and it has a series of wonderful chalkboard on the wall ideas.  Perfect gift for a house warming, for a hostess or just as a gift to that certain someone for the upcoming holidays.

Here are a few of my favourites:

Chalkboard Calendar for the busy household or even office
Via look sugar
Weekly Planner for the organized (or disorganized!) person in your life
Via look sugar

Piggy Chalkboard super cute for the kitchen and the list of groceries
Via look sugar
Kettle Chalkboard also perfect for the kitchen
Via look sugar

Check out the looksugar.com site for more designs.  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment